1. Move the residence of your child without giving the notice required by statute.
2. Enroll your child in school without listing the other parent or without giving contact information for him or her.
3. Make unilateral decisions about what is more important than the other parent’s custody time, such as depriving the other parent of an entire weekend so your child may attend the birthday party for a co-worker’s child who your child sees once a year at the company picnic.
4. Leave your child with someone you have been dating for a couple of months when you are unexpectedly called out of town for a few days, rather than calling the other parent.
5. Last but not least, say negative things about the other parent to and in front of your child whenever possible. Throw away gifts and clothes from the other parent, because, after all, it is not worth giving them to charity.