These are are scary times for parents with all of the media coverage of sexual abuse of children by adults that parents inherently trust, like Boy Scout leaders and Roman Catholic priests. This article from The New York Times offers some practical tips on protecting your child without alarming them.
- My spouse doesn’t live in Missouri, can I still get divorced here?
- Commentary: Child custody laws in Missouri must be fixed
- Filing a Child Custody Case in Missouri? If You Are Not Careful You Could Be Committing a Crime
- Divorce is the Ultimate Curveball: Here are Some Tips to Be Certain the Pitch Doesn’t Knock You Down
- GETTING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE OTHER PARENT FOR PRIVATE SCHOOL FOR YOUR CHILD OR GETTING THE PUBLIC SCHOOL THAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR CHILD